Sunday, August 27, 2006

Testing 1-2-3

Not only is that the title of our next exercise, but it's the title of this post because I'd also like to know how many of you are still out there! So give me a holla' if you're still reading!

Now for the exercise:
1. Choose ONE word that most appeals to you:
Trophy, Weed, Lava, Crush, Bible, Banana, Fender, Inhale, Mask, Giraffe, Gas
2. Choose ONE setting that most appeals to you:
At a circus, Under a full moon, During a war, On a beach, In a space station, At a park
3. Choose ONE phrase that most appeals to you:
If I could stop, The hurricane neared, The first day, I once asked, If you must know

Begin your story/poem with the phrase and incorporate the setting and the word. For an added challenge, try to incorporate ALL of the words.

Comments:
I was here. Maybe not always participating, but certainly always reading . . .
 
I was here. I'll try a poem tomorrow to post. :>)
 
i'm still here. i'm just terrible at writing on demand.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?