Monday, September 04, 2006

Ladee dah dee dah

So here I am, I finally got on this blog when it's at a decent hour and I'm awake! Though i do have a slightly mushy homework brain, I'm giving it a go!

If you must know, it was Saturday afternoon and all I was doing was sitting on the beach drinking my Coke and crushing red ants. Saturday afternoon was quickly turning into evening, and I was smashing ants. I walked briskly to the park, stopping at a cart to buy a banana and a giraffe mask. Sweet, sweet boredom. I walked home and stopped in the front doorway to marvel at the lava lamp on the counter. Hippie parents. Nice. If only I could stop this boring cycle of pure and raw boredom. I was once asked by my hippie mother, if on a full moon, during the war, it would be legal to desert. I walked into my room and glanced at the picture of me in a space station. I picked up a trophy of my shelf. First place in bible verse memory. I sat down to write a story. " As the hurricane neared..." Arrghhh. Writers block. I got up from my computer. I think I'll go to the carnival. But before I go, i better gas moms car.



Yup, i do belive i did it. But as i said before, I have homework brain. This is why teachers should all be imprisioned. Yup. Yup yup yup!! Ha.

Comments:
hee hee!

I enjoyed your story--it was a pure stream of consciousness, totally befitting the la dee dah title. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?